karate dude the font of all knowledge ....sort of

Saturday, February 24, 2007

a new dawn...

well all you bloggers out there im in a better mood now , since i last blogged my daughter has got a super new job , teaching at a riding school to die for . see the set up at ...http://www.callumpark.com/ .
my mum is on the mend and now at home again , and the mrs is feeling much better. on the down side i have sprained my back , some of you know i has a very serious industrial accident a few years ago anyway over the last few weeks it has been getting worse as there is a section i go into sometimes with a very awkward desk arangement, and so on wed night i went to see the quack who said yep you in pain ....yeah i bloody know that !!! so on the pill again ,now seen new osteopathy man ....got a few weeks with him , but caught in time so all WILL be ok .just thinking if i should get parrot and a tricorn hat ? me hearties !!!!

notes to my possie

chin up neath..ill b there soon to cheer you up
to a very good mate ..pick up the pieces and move on
to all my other mates b there for my 1st mate ..

regards and exelsior !!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • I heard from Neath today that you'll soon be off to CCL. I'll probably see you on Friday. Don't worry, it could be worse - you could've been given the music to do! :D

    By Blogger Sarah, at 1.3.07  

  • hi sarah...wish me luck, up there april 2 onwards

    By Blogger nigs the ninja, at 2.3.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home